The OP-6507 is an audio intercom allowing clear conversations when communications are altered by barriers such as mask, double glazing, security screen, or other counter security systems.
It makes conversation easier for hard of hearing people struggling to understand clearly a conversation.
The OP-6507, bidirectional window intercom, offers a “full duplex” sound quality. In addition to its sleek, compact design, the OP6507 is equipped with a DSP processor, allowing you to compensate for sound levels for unique listening comfort.
Thanks to Opus technologies window intercom, protect your employees and customers, maintaining social distance, while maintaining an optimal listening quality.
- Duplex Class D Amplifier
- Ultra compact Design
- Speaker and microphone on surface
- With or without induction loop
- Three different scene modes (noise/standard/quiet)
- Analog output on the interface to record conversations
- DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Certified CE, ROHS & WEEE
- EN 60118-4 ( OP-6505B only)
|Power supply voltage||DC 12V≤5W|
|Working temperature & Humidity||-20°C ~ +50°C, <90%RH (no condensation)|
|S/N (Signal to noise ratio)||>90dB|
|Receptionist microphone||160x95x46,5 – 0,6kg|
|Speaker-microphone||102x83x24 – 0,2kg|