The LDP3.0, is a complete pack including an induction loop amplifier LD3.0, a 100 meter loop cable spool, a loop receiver OP-FSM-02 with headset, a transportation case with wheels, a connection panel and a pack of audio link cables.
The LD3.0 supplied in this package is an high efficiency class D amplifier, with a 92% efficiency. It guarantee an optimumpower for medium and large rooms up to 1000 m².
This device is composed of 2 inputs (combo and terminal block), switchable into a line or microphone and a priority 100V input.
The LD3.0 provides an output current of 10A RMS as well as a compressor and a AGC, ensuring an optimum audio quality. This portable solution has been designed to be temporarly installed for meetings, conferences or events.
The LD3.0 have been developed with strict and rigorous specifications that allow us to offer a 5 years warranty.
The LDP3.0M is a version with a wireless microphone supplied in the kit.
- High efficiency class D amplifier
- 3 inputs : 2 line or mircophone inputs (connectors : 1 Phoenix and 1 Combo), 1 priority input for 100V
- Default relay NO-NC for the monotoring of power supply, amplifier and loop good functionning.
- Compact : 1 half 19’‘/1U,possibility to integrate 2 amplifiers into 1 rack unit
- Wall mounting kit available as an option : OP-R
- Natural convection thanks to its high efficiency and to its low consumption (7,5W)
- Phase shift module integrated (90° or 0° output)
- Automatic gain control
- Metal loss correction
- Suitable for installation complying with the EN60118-4 international norm
- 5 Year Warranty
|Audio inputs||3 differencial inputs: 2x line/microphone and 1X 100V|
|Connector type||Phoenix and/or Combo Neutrik|
|Phantom supply||12V 2mA|
|Sensitivity||-50dB microphone, +40dB 100V, -10dB line|
|Priority||100V input, INPUT 1|
|Voltage||115/230Vac (automatic) 50/60Hz|
|Nominal power consumption at 1 Ohm||90 W|
|Maximum input power||<350 VA|
|Consumption at rest on connected loop||9W at 230V AC, 1 loop of 1 Ohm connected, at ambient temperature after 30 minutes of stabilization|
|THD||<0,5% at 1ohm /1KHz / nominal current|
|Automatic Gain Control||AGC optimized for speech, dynamic > 36dB|
|Bandwidth||80Hz to 9,5KHz|
|Loop impedance||0,5Ω to 3Ω|
|Output voltage||34Vrms (48Vpk)|
|Peak current||15A pK|
|Peak current (at 1KHz)||10Arms|
|Slave output||0° or 90° phase shift|
|LED displays||Power, Protect, Clip and Loop|
|Metal loss correction||0 to 3dB/octave|
|Relay||NO/NC fault relay
|HxLxD||42 x 200 x 215mm|