Throughout a stay in a hotel, hard of hearing people can meet several situations which could affect their comfort, such as comprehension problems at the reception or in a conference room which are often used for business meeting. Therefore, hearing aids of hard of hearing people cannot guarantee an optimal listening. Indeed, surrounding sounds are amplified by the hearing aids. In this context, an hearing people would meet comprehension difficulties.
This type of installation allows :
- A direct and qualitative communication with hearing people equipped.
- A comprehension for everyone.
- A unique listening experience for the hearing people
- A listening comfort
Opus Technologies amplifiers allows to :
- Communicate directly with the hearing people equipped without complementary receiver.
- Be installed directly on a reception without modification on the workstation.
- The users to move freely into the equipped space without listening alteration.
- Be installed on a variety of structure such as one under construction, temporary or already existent.
Some elements have to be taken in account throughout the material installation for having an optimal performance of our system :
For a reception:
- An integration into or onto the reception
- The metal presence into the furniture.
- The listening zone in front of the reception.
For a conference room:
- The presence of adjoining rooms or removable wall
- The sound recording which is complex in a meeting room because speakers are often numerous. Therefore it is necessary to plan an adapted sound recording according to the room capacity
- The metal presence
- The loop positionnement (floor or ceiling)
Adapted products for this application