University and Education
Into a complex environment such as an amphiteater, hearing aids of hearing people cannot guarantee an optimal listening. Indeed, surrounded sounds are amplified by the hearing aids. In this context, an hearing people would meet comprehension difficulties.
For facing this problem, magnetic induction loop system by Opus Technologies is the solution.
This type of installation guarantees:
A direct and qualitative communication with a hearing impaired person
A comprehension for everyone
An unique listening experience for the hard of hearing people
An improvement of the learning quality
Opus Technologies amplifiers allows to :
- Communicate directly with the hearing people equipped without complementary receiver.
- The users to move freely into the equipped space without listening alteration.
- Be installed on a variety of structure such as ones under construction, temporary or already existent.
Some elements have to be taken into account throughout the material installation for having an optimal performance of our system :
- The presence of adjoining rooms or removable wall
- The quality of the audio signal
- The sound recording for non amplified events which are often complex in amphiteaters.
- The metal presence
- The loop positionnement (floor or ceiling)
Products adapted for this application